Success and Training through Excellence in Progression (STEP) is an incentive program that offers both online and classroom support. It provides the opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will be given tools and courses to take which will help improve your skills and help you grow.
All field staff employees are eligible to apply as long as they meet the following requirements:
- You have been working with Accurate Home Care for at least 3 months
- You need to be working at least 30 hours a week
- Some content is internet based, you need to have access to a computer with internet connection
- Basic computer navigation skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Word and opening attachements
- You need to have a valid email and a working phone number
- Must meet current employment requirements including our weekend requirement
This is a six-month program. Some of the benefits of this program are:
- Bonus at the end of program if completed satisfactorily; up to $1,000
- Opportunity to apply for a scholarship
- Volunteering in your own community
- Eligibility to be considered for the Accurate Ambassador Program
Applications for the 2017 program will be accepted through November 30th, 2016.